Ali Choker (Multiple Colors)
A LABOR OF LOVE
The Ali Choker is a made-to-order piece that begins with a carefully selected piece of Howlite, which is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our quality standards. Next, the howlite is cut, shaped, and drilled to make a bead. Then the metal is artfully hand-braided, the howlite is woven in, wire wrapped, then shaped into our unique choker design. After they are made, they are checked again for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out to you. Every Ali Choker is made by hand in Austin, Texas, the USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages.
Fun fact! In crystal healing, howlite is often used as a stone of awareness, as it is believed to help in understanding yourself, others, and the surrounding world. Because of this, it is commonly used to aid in meditation and focusing of the mind.
TO GET IT BEFORE DECEMBER 25TH:
|Shipping Destination||Last Date to Order|
|USA - Standard Shipping||19 December|
|USA - Priority Mail Shipping||20 December|
|USA Military AE/AA/AP - Standard Shipping||9 December|
|USA Military AE/AA/AP - Priority Mail Shipping||9 December|
Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand
These recommended dates are based on similar shipping times we have seen for this item, with an extra few days added in to accommodate holiday delays. Please note that this date is not a guarantee of delivery time, as there are several factors outside of our control that can affect shipping times such as weather, issues with USPS (the carrier), etc.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFO
- Handmade in Austin, Texas
- Ethically waged
- One size fits all!
- Thin wire gives the choker its braided, dainty appearance. Because of this, these chokers are delicate and should be worn and cared for with this in mind.
- Comes in an Organza bag
- Gold Colour - a core of premium grade brass with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
- Rose Gold Colour - premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
- Silver Colour - a core of premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant