Glass FREEZE™ Wine Glass (set of two) by HOST®
**This item can only be delivered to addresses in the United States**
Whether red, white, or rosé, make the most of your favorite wines with the Glass Wine FREEZE™ cooling cup. HOST®'s proprietary cooling gel is precisely engineered to keep your beverage perfectly chilled for hours.
REAL GLASS PROVIDES A SATISFYING SIP - This set of stemless wine tumblers is constructed out of real glass, combining the innovation of our gel-filled double walled cooling technology with the satisfying feel of drinking out of real glass. An insulated silicone band makes for comfortable handling and ensures that this stemless wine glass set will be your favorite new wine accessories.
PERFECT FOR ALL WINES - Achieving the ideal serving temperature for every wine is possible with this set of stemless wine glasses. Each wine tumbler maintains wine’s temperature better than a normal wine glass. Freeze these insulated glasses for at least two hours to chill the gel all the way down, or store in the fridge for a lighter cooling effect. Not recommended for use with warm drinks. Hand wash only.
THE MAGIC IS IN THE GEL - The insulated walls of these wine tumblers are filled with proprietary cooling gel, which works as a wine chiller when frozen. Freeze a tumbler for at least two hours to keep white wine cold and crisp, or just cool in the fridge to keep red wines at a nice cellar temperature.
SERVE YOUR WINE AT THE RIGHT TEMPERATURE - Generally, white wines should be served cold at 43 to 53 degrees Fahrenheit, and red should be served at just cooler than room temp, also known as cellar temperature, around 58 to 60 degrees. This varies by exact varietal, look up what’s best for your favorite wine and chill to the desired level.
AN INNOVATIVE GIFT FOR A WINE LOVER WHO HAS EVERYTHING - These wine glasses are perfect for any occasion or group event and make a great gift for wine lovers or mom on Mother’s Day. Even for the wine enthusiast who has everything, these are a fun wine gadget and conversation starter.
- For red wine, refrigerate HOST® Glass Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine and rosé, freeze HOST® Glass Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the glass walls of the HOST® Glass Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to provide the perfect temperature for white and red wines for hours
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST® Glass Wine FREEZE™ Cooling Cups. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces
- Hand wash only
- For the best results, place the Glass Wine FREEZE™ upside down in the freezer to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.